Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sunrises and Sunsets

This first one is actually a sunset from our first day
Day 4 (3/27-4/1/16)

For my last blog from Cancun I thought it appropriate to dwell on some sunsets and sunrises. As I have said before, we were up every morning before sunrise to get the most out of our day. The first two are not featured as we were sitting on the bus when they occurred. I will let them talk for themselves. 

Sail Boat Sunrise

First Sunrise









It is really hard to stop

















2 comments:

  1. I love the shadows. What a great trip. Thanks for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cleaning out old stuff in my house and buried underneath a bunch of junk was a portrait of me that was painted by Al Urness. It is dated 1958 in Loveland, CO. My best friend's family was friends with him and he was in town and painted portraits of my friend and her siblings and my brother and me. I googled him to see what I could find and ended up here. Quite a man. I could send you a digital photo of my portrait if I knew where to send it.

    ReplyDelete