Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lost Blog

First Changings
Day 23 (8/26/10)
It has been over a month since we have been out Kayaking. It has been a busy summer. We are hoping to make up for lost time this fall. We went to Gerber and as much as I love it I think we have to find a new lake to explore. Again there was almost nobody else there. There was one other boat but it never made it back to the back lake. I managed to get two fish right off the bat but then things slowed down. The water was down considerably since the last time we were there. It was very clear though. You could see fish all over, mostly small bass. I did see one large northern though but couldn’t get it interested. I think I need to take some diving baits to get down in the deep water where it is cooler.



Underwater shot
More Underwater

Small Bass


No comments:

Post a Comment